Thursday, February 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday ~ I'm from the 80's

Welcome to my first Throwback Thrusday 

On Monday I was in Springfield, MO visiting a cousin. As she was showing me her new house I noticed a set of old maps hanging on the wall. I immedietly went back to elementary school. 
Yesterday I saw a post on Macaroni Kid Boonville MO asking, "What crazy fads were popular when you were a teenager?"

This is what lead to my idea for Throwback Thursday. 
Follow me as I journey back in time with pictures from the old days.

Remember these maps in the classroom? Do you remember you had to be very careful when you tried to roll them up so they wouldn't snap and fall off the wall. YIKES! 

How many of you remember MC Hammer? What about his pants?  I can not remember what else they were called but if you grew up in that time you know exactly what I am talking about. What were we thinking to wear these out in public?


 How about sitting infront of the TV for hours playing Atari. Packman was my favorite!

I always wanted to be on this show. Do you remember Double Dare?


How about begging your parents for a magazine at the grocery line checkout just so you could rip the posters out and put them all over your wall? 
Or Mix Tapes and recording your favorite song off the radio. I always missed the first part of the song and got the DJ talking after the song. 
Did you ever call in to send a request to your secret crush? 

Come back next week for a step back through your classroom days!

Please send your ideas for future Throwback Thursday blog ideas at creationsbycc1@gmail.com




FREE   FREE   FREE    FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE  

I love comments and every so often I will pick at random from comments and send you a FREE gift from

 


Ways to see my products or contact me
www.facebook.com/creationsbycc1                           www.etsy.com/shop/CreationsByCC1
https://twitter.com/CreationsByCC1                                 www.pinterest.com/creationsbycc1

No comments:

Post a Comment