Sunday, March 2, 2014

10 Something Tuesday ~ Useless Facts

Growing up I was always rattling off random things. If I could have a dollar for every time someone told me I was full of useless information I could pay my electric bill! LOL

Here are a few I found funny, odd, or just plain useless! 


10) Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing gas in a spacesuit actually damages them

9) A person sneezing was the first thing Thomas Edison filmed with his movie camera

8) Your eyes are always the same size from birth, but your ears and nose never stop growing

7 More people are killed each year by bees than snakes

6) A ducks quack does not echo, and no one knows why

5) The original name for butterfly was "flutterby"

4) Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels

3) The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly

2) A toothpick is the most common choked on item by Americans

1) It is illegal to frown at cows in Bladworth, Saskatchewan


10 Something Tuesday's Useless Facts were brought to you by


Where you will find everything crafty at a reasonable price
Follow me on Twitter, Like me on Facebook, Purchase on Etsy, and Pin me on Pinterest

Etsy Store Creations By CC Soaps & More                           Facebook Page Creations By CC
Pinterest Page Creations By CC                                            Twitter Creations By CC





No comments:

Post a Comment